By choosing to use Shipify website, you agree to and understand Shipify's terms of carriage and warranty. Hereby refer to Shipify website as a “Service Provider''.
1. The scope and responsibilities of the service provider are the only assistants in the purchase of product from China for the customer. Therefore, the service provider cannot be held responsible for any issue or damage between store or manufacturer in China in all cases, such as wrong color, wrong type, incompleted amount, delay or other causes by the store, etc. However, we are happy to help coordinate with merchants to claim the rights and benefits of the customers as long as possible.
2. Order delivery time depends on the store or manufacturer in China that may takes time to prepare the product, including private transport to deliver from the manufacturer or store to the warehouses of service provider in China. After the service provider has placed an order, it cannot be refunded or exchanged or returned unless the manufacturer or store agrees.
3. The conditions of cancel an order must be done before the order status in the system changes to Order Success. The customer must contact to service provider to cancel. If the status has been changed to Order Success, the customer will not be able to request to cancel order. In the case of the refund of the product, will be refunded approximately 3-7 days after the service provider receive the refund from the Chinese store.
4. In the case that the product from the manufacturer or store does not match the quality, there may be a product image that is the same or similar but the quality of the product may differ. We recommend the customer to consider and study the details carefully before making an order. The service provider cannot guarantee the product quality. Due to the pictures shown by Chinese store or manufacturer may be adjustments. The service provider cannot be held responsible in all of damage cases.
5. Agreement that the service provider is only assistant to coordinate between the customer and the store or manufacturer in China. In any damage caused by the manufacturer or the store will not be responsible by the service provider.
6. The service provider have to random inspect products to check for illegal products before the export from China to Thailand. If an illegal product is found by Thailand or China laws. The service provider reserves the right to dispose of the product without being responsible for all damages and losses.
7. Products that are not the service provider's responsibility.
- Products that are fragile, such as bottles, glass, glass, ceramics, plastic, marble, cosmetics, tiles, mirrors, etc.
- Products that have defect by natural causes, such as mold, rust, fading, fading, melting, etc.
- Prohibited/restricted product to import as specified by the Customs Department.
8. Counterfeit and illegal products, the service provider does not accept to transport and purchase illegal products of any kind and prohibited or restricted goods according to the requirements of the customs department. If the customer violates, the service provider has the right to take offense and claim damages by giving 2 times the compensation of the damage caused to the service provider and if the provider detects such illegal product, the service provider will dispose such product. The service provider is not responsible for damage or loss in all cases and without prior notice.
9. The service provider reserves the right to amend, change service rates, terms and conditions of service without prior notice.
10. Transportation of goods before shipping from China to Philippines, the customer must check the information correctly. If there is any wrong information, such as the sender's name or address, recipient name, telephone number, The service provider is not responsible for any damage or loss and expenses in any case.
If the product is fragile, It is the customer's responsibility to choose or notify the Chinese manufacturer or store to pack the product with suitable packaging, such as wooden crates, foam cushioning, tightly wrapped, etc. If there is any damage, the service provider will not be responsible for any damage or loss incurred to the object inside or packaged.
Shipping rate, the service provider compare the weight rate and volumetric rate by measuring the volume of the cargo, we measure from the widest, longest, highest point of the object. Once the two values are obtained, they will be measurable. If one of the rates is higher, the service provider will charge the shipping from the higher rate. The shipping rate is mainly based on the service provider's website unless the customer uses the service from another transport service provider.
11. In case of loss of product caused by uncontrollable factors during transportation. The service provider will compensate not more than 1,000 Philippine Peso per 1 shipping bill and the service provider will not be responsible for any damage or damage of the product in any case. In case of lost product, the customer must submit a written request for compensation for lost product within 30 days of delivery or within 15 days of the date of loss.
12. Product storage and disposal agreement, the customer must pay for the freight within 15 days from the date of product arrived to Philippines warehouse and collect the product within 15 days from the date the product arrives at Philippines warehouse. In case that the customer pays or receives the product after the specified date, there will be an additional storage fee of 50 php per day per 1 CBM.or the service provider reserves the right to dispose of the product depending on the service provider consideration. The service provider is not responsible for damage or loss of the product in any case and does not have to inform the customer without prior notice.